ACI's Biobased Coatings Europe 2022 will be taking place on 8th & 9th June 2022 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Join 3rd annual Biobased Coatings Europe Conference and don't miss out on the presentations by senior representatives of Wageningen Food & Biobased Research and Sirris Smart Coating Lab in the afternoon of Conference Day 2 in the Session 6 entitled "Raw Materials: Keeping Up With Demand", which will focus on:
- Working together with suppliers to ensure scalability
- Exploring the 'bridging' qualities of the drop in approach
- Development of new raw materials with superior functionality
- Coat analysis: Bridging the gap between bio-based and oil-based coatings
- Overview of the COOCK biocoat project, different building blocks and starting formulation
- Practical aspects of biobased coatings and business cases