VOM is a network organization with more than 300 companies specialized in surface treatments.
Beyond treatment of surfaces
Our members are clients, integrated companies, contracting firms, suppliers, control-and expert bodies, scientific institutions, etc.
Our aim is to provide general and technical information about all disciplines in surface treatment, as well as representing our sector to the industry and government.
Advantages as a member
- Rich source of information on surface technology
- Be part of an active network in coating technology
- Discounts or free participation in training initiatives (course, seminars, etc.). In addition, you can count on 20 to 30% subsidy for our training courses because VOM is a certified training provider for the SME portfolio.
- Discount of 10% on a rented stand on our trade fair (Materials+Eurofinish+Surface 2021, 15 & 16 September 2021 in Den Bosch (NL))
- Free promotion of your activities to stakeholders (construction companies, metal processing industry, etc.)
- Free to be mentioned on the interactive database on the website of VOM
- Free promotion of your business activities through the monthly magazine VOM INFO
- Access to join various theme-oriented working groups and committees of the association
- Permanent information service
- Awareness of regulations, both on European and regional level.
All the companies interested in surface treatment can register as a member of VOM. The membership includes every employee of the company.
Members can enjoy the advantages of the membership starting from the day the annual contribution is payed.
More info at this link.
- The promotion of the technology "surface treatment"
- Transmission of technical knowledge and information to companies and agencies
- Defending the interests of the industry to public authorities
- To be a personal contact for the industry
Board of Directors 2021
The board of directors 2021 is composed as follows:
- President: Ives De Saeger, Factory of the customer
- Vice President: Johan Sevenants, Infrabel
- Treasurer: Peter Heymans, Haug Chemie
- Secretary: Ludo Appels, Maes Coating Services
- Board Members:
Cosemans Patrick, Sirris
Deferme Kris, Zinq belgium
Hooyberg Hans, Hatwee
Jeurissen Thomas, MVT
Laureyns Alex, Ral
Poelman Mireille, Materia Nova
Verhoye Frank, CNH
Verreyken Stefan, I-revitalise